LINAK A/S is looking for the talents of today, the leaders of tomorrow and the experts of the future to support us in our ongoing solid success and steady growth. Through our comprehensive graduate program, you will get an opportunity to develop your career while improving people’s quality of life.
We are looking for a candidate who is down to earth and not afraid of a challenge. You have an open mindset and an action-oriented attitude. You are comfortable in our informal and ambitious environment and find it natural to motivate people around you to achieve the best possible results. Our flat organisation eases decision-making processes and lets your ideas be heard.
We offer you a custom-made program with a steep learning curve and an opportunity to take responsibility for important projects that will influence the future of LINAK. To support you on your journey, you will be assigned two mentors: a senior professional mentor and a senior personal mentor to help you set and achieve your professional and personal goals.
Your Graduate Program
Your graduate program will start in August and consist of 3-6 projects through approx. two years, depending on the projects. You will be located at LINAK A/S headquarters in Guderup, Denmark, but will be responsible for at least one international assignment in one of our locations around the world. Your contract will be a full-time, permanent contract that is NOT limited to the two years the graduate program will run because we are sure that we want to continue working together for many years.
Depending on your background and preference, there are different directions within IT that you can be involved with during your Program – e.g. ERP, CRM, PLM, Digital Production, BI/Big Data/AI. In all cases, you will have close contact and interaction with all our business units and global subsidiaries.
- dream of a career as a project manager or as a system consultant with responsibility for selected systems
- are interested in system integration and configuration, business processes, data, flow and quality
- have an understanding of enterprise platforms that support business processes
- are motivated by founding relationships and creating strong networks
with internal and external business partners – both globally and locally
- are motivated by taking the lead and motivating your team members
- hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, engineering or similar
- have practical experience from internships or student jobs
- have the drive and energy to take initiative and solve challenges
- are analytical and can approach problems in-depth methodologically while keeping an overview of the strategic direction
- are ambitious, outgoing and are driven by motivating people
- speak English and Danish
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Peter Braun, HR Consultant, +4573151623
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the correct candidate is found (potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK).
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.