Life Sciences Project Manager Intern
KGG offers a unique opportunity to deep dive into the world of life sciences by connecting you with a wide range of companies ranging from pharmaceuticals to research organizations to help them answer mission-critical questions using our proven methods and tools to source top experts!
At Knowledge Gate we help companies find answers to their most business critical questions by connecting them to industry experts for micro-consultations. This kind of service has been used by Investment Firms and Management Consultancies on a daily basis for over a decade. Our vision is to take the somewhat opaque ‘Expert Network’ service to the life sciences market, which is one of the most knowledge-intense industries in the world.
Throughout the company we combine execution rigor and consultant-like management style with a scientific understanding of our clients needs in order to provide them with the exact knowledge they need. KGG prides itself in delivering a streamlined, yet custom-tailored solution resulting in highly actionable domain information.
As a Strategic Project Manager you will be a main driver of our business growth and project fulfillment, by being the main contact person for our clients, and delivering top quality solutions for your life sciences, pharmaceutical and medtech projects.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Dual role supporting all aspects of client project scoping, development and closing, manage projects from start to finish and work hand-in-hand with clients to ensure top quality level of service and deliverables
- Exposure to a range of functional responsibilities, including product development, research, business intelligence and operations
The position will report directly to the COO who will provide a close mentoring environment to rapidly accelerate development. Project fulfillment department is the most rapidly growing unit offering a lot of exciting projects and increase in responsibilities
- Lead customer retention efforts, thus growing KGG's recurring revenue margins
- An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience at an enterprise in the Life Sciences sector (preferably with regulatory affairs)
- Strong project management skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in CRM tools (Hubspot preferred)
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Successful track record working in a close team environment
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavours
- Demonstrated success in pitching projects and winning new business
- Natural curiosity, and a can-do attitude
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Exhibit constant attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Full business proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s degree, or above in Chemistry, Biology, Medicine, or other Life Sciences-related study
What we offer:
- Although the post is for internship we are looking to convert this position to a full time paid employment opportunity upon finding the right fit.
- The opportunity to gain access to a global network of life science enterprises
- A great team atmosphere with socials, off site activities
- Professional skills development
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.