This license system handles software download, licenses and monitoring of all 3Shape products worldwide. The development of this product and infrastructure is critical for our company-backbone, requiring great responsibility and dedication, and often involves many stakeholders. We are currently five people in Copenhagen and three in Kiev.
You will be involved in the development and internal support of our License System and Infrastructure. Over time, you will interact with stakeholders inside and outside the team, and balance development with helping stakeholders solve high priority issues. You will join a team of highly skilled colleagues using agile development processes and developing using the latest technologies.
As a software developer you are experienced and mature, capable of taking the lead of complex tasks involving many stakeholders. You will develop applications, tools, services, automated infrastructure setup and automated test, tools, web services and databases, and get a chance to learn development using C#, SpecFlow, GIT, Powershell, SQL and Azure.
We enjoy a casual but dedicated and effective work environment. The team is truly agile, using Kanban and prioritizing continuous deployment, automated tests, and using the latest technologies. Here the person with the best argument wins.
Successful candidates should master the following qualifications:
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering. as well as proven programming experience
- Excellent programming skills in C#/.NET, Delphi or similar
- A well-structured and thorough approach to solving problems balanced with keeping a high pace of development
- Energetic, curious, positive, interested in providing good service to our internal customers
- Overall good knowledge and interest in learning new technologies (e.g. Azure, SQL and databases, web services, reporting, security, continuous deployment, WCF, WPF,...)
- An attractive workplace with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal environment
- Many interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
- Friday bar, annual parties, team events, various clubs together with a breakfast club
- Open mindedness in a fun, professional atmosphere
- Competitive employment terms and benefits with strong focus on a good work-life balance
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 17 years
- Central location in Copenhagen (next to Kongens Nytorv metro)
Applications will be processed continuously. When you apply for this exciting opportunity, please be sure to address why you believe you will make a difference in 3Shape. For further information, please contact Jan Vittrup Hansen, Group Manager
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 3330 6533