Lean Specialist, Terma Aerostructures A/S, Grenaa
Terma Aerostructures is a leading supplier of advanced and unique aerostructures for the civil market and the defense industry worldwide. Right now we are on an exciting journey, transforming our business into a competitive, high-volume production.
We are working together with some of the largest companies within the defense and commercial aerostructures industry such as Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Gulfstream and Sikorsky, and we are a supplier to the world’s largest industrial project - the F35/Joint Strike Fighter program. We are on an exciting journey with high growth, enabled by advanced technology and performance culture. Right now we are looking for a highly qualified Lean Specialist for our Continuous Improvement Department in Grenaa.
The department is responsible for driving and anchoring Terma Manufacturing Model (Lean) within the organization and deliver and anchor solutions cross functional to improve efficiency and performance.
With reference to Director, Continuous Improvement, you will be a part of a high performance specialist team that drive and lead Manufacturing and Supply Chain change and improvement projects across Terma Aerostructures.
You will possess a broad and important role in order to bring Terma Aerostructures to the next level within Lean and continuous improvement.
Your primary tasks:
- Drive and lead Lean and Continuous improvement activities and projects
- Train and guide both managers and operators within Lean tools and methods
- Drive and lead Digitalization activities and projects
- Support Manufacturing and Supply Chain with root cause problem solving activities
- Data analysis activities to support decision making
- Utilizing data to improve and standardize our processes
Your professional qualifications
- It is a requirement that you have a relevant theoretical education at Master level - e.g. Industrial engineering or Supply Chain
- You bring at least 2-5 years of experience from a similar position in a larger production company, meaning that you have been implementing Lean tools and methods, and possess solid Supply Chain and Manufacturing understanding
- You have strong ERP system understanding and a natural understanding and interest for data analysis
- You bring experience with change management and process understanding
- You are Lean and preferable Six Sigma certified
Your personal qualifications
We expect you to be a competent, high performing Lean Specialist. You make things happen, and you are identifying and dealing with issues proactively and persistently. You possess a strong drive and your passion and will to make a difference rubs off on all your stakeholders and cooperation partners. With your motivational and relationship-building approach, you create commitment and a positive work culture with your colleagues. You are able to manage several things at the same time without losing track, and the ability to make decisions. You are good at communicating with colleagues at all levels in the organization, and are continuously focusing at ensuring great cooperation and results. As a proactive and strong communicator you are capable of coaching and driving changes through others.
What can Terma offer?
We offer a job with great opportunities for the right candidate with a challenging position in an international high-tech company. You will be part of a company with an exciting future and considerable growth. You will get a thorough introduction and training in our systems and processes, and we are focused on teaching you useful competences. Our social manners are informal and direct. In excess of the business challenges, Terma offers a wide range of social activities.
For further information about this position please contact Director, Continuous Improvement, Christoffer Gæmelke, +45 4056 6848 or HR Business Partner, Maiken Juhl Dalsgaard, +45 3058 9119.
We look forward to receive your application and CV as soon as possible. To ensure that your application will reach us and is properly processed, we receive applications only via www.terma.com
Applications will be processed continuously.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder