Lean and process optimisation specialist for VELUX Logistics
At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities - if you have the ability and the drive to take them. Discover more at velux.com/career or velux.dk/karriere
Would you like to be part of designing concepts and implementing business processes within logistics solutions that comply with and develop our SAP templates across the VELUX Group?
Then we offer you the chance to join an organisation where LEAN is a natural and strong part of reaching our business goals. Be our subject matter expert within VELUX logistics and put your knowledge of LEAN tools and methods as well as logistics and distribution processes into play.
In the VELUX Supply organisation, we have started a great LEAN journey with our top managers to apply LEAN tools and methods in our daily business.
You will play an important role, working with descriptions and visualisations and creating concepts and frameworks specifically for VELUX Logistics to optimise our processes. We have several LEAN agents, and you will join us at a time when we are making good progress in our agent training – so you are right in time for taking them to the next level.
“As we are in the process of implementing and anchoring LEAN, nothing is set in stone. So you have to thrive in a setting where you spot and create LEAN opportunities on the go, while defining and optimising our logistics processes in SAP,” says Bertil S. Gregersen, Logistics Consultancy.
Travelling up to 20 days a year, your main tasks will be to:
- Design, implement and optimise system integrations with customers, warehouse and transportation suppliers
- Conceptualise the functional and/or technical definitions of business processes
- Coach the LEAN agents in their daily work, task and project execution e.g. as a facilitator in workshops, and create an agent community in VELUX Logistics
- Support and enable a “Want to learn more?” mind-set (where to find other materials, books, e-learning, links to webinars etc.)
To be a success, you are able to work independently with the different stakeholders and LEAN agents. Simultaneously you are a team player who knows that involvement of the right people around the organisation is an extremely important key to success. By providing inspiring and effective communication and facilitation, you create commitment around you. Moreover, you enjoy an environment where things are not black or white because often your day will not turn out the way you expected.
Further, we imagine that you:
- Hold a master’s degree in e.g. Business Administration or Engineering and have a few years of experience in facilitating LEAN and developing tools and methods
- Have gained solid insight into business processes across functions and supply chains, and possibly you have experience with implementing and developing business processes within logistics
- Have experience with change management, VSM/VSA, problem solving tools and Gemba walks in an administrative environment
- Have a few years of experience within project management to secure structured planning and progress
- Speak and write Danish and English effortlessly
You will join the VELUX Supply organisation and a project office of 18 project managers and process architects and one LEAN specialist. Though your role is highly independent, you can always count on your colleagues to be your sounding boards, and you will experience an atmosphere where we support and help each other.
“We have created a great environment and energy where we prioritise team effort while challenging each other to get the best results for the team. There is plenty of room to grow your skills, and who knows, perhaps you will in time aspire to join our LEAN dream team of specialists,” explains Bertil.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Bertil S. Gregersen, Logistics Consultancy, by telephone +45 5129 4629.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 5129 4629