Would you like to be part of shaping the future of how we do diagnostics across current and future wind turbine technologies?
Join us and become Lead WTG Diagnostics Specialist in our Fleet Diagnostics team where you’ll participate in the whole value chain of WTG diagnostics covering analytics, DMAIC projects, data models, software improvements, data tools and new WTG technology developments. The Fleet Diagnostics department is part of our Offshore business unit.
As Lead WTG Diagnostics Specialist in Fleet Diagnostics, you’ll be responsible for continuously driving the WTG diagnostics capabilities for Offshore Operations and driving the current leading skillset into new turbine technology we onboard. In addition to the Fleet Diagnostics team, you’ll work closely with our Advanced Analytics lab, our sites, engineering departments and our 24/7 control centre.
Your key tasks will be to
- lead the WTG diagnostics direction and increase the team’s diagnostics capabilities on all existing and new WTG platforms in existing and new markets
- work closely with suppliers (internal as well as external, incl. WTG OEMs) on optimising our operations based on WTG SCADA data, failure history and practical experience
- build close ties to sites and hubs to match capabilities and services to their needs
- in connection with complex problems, drive the ability to do deep-dive into diagnostics analytics, drawing on your deep specialist insights into WTG operations, design and control.
Your competences include that you:
- have strong practical WTG understanding, incl. SCADA, electrical and mechanical systems
- have hands-on experience with WTG troubleshooting on offshore WTG technology
- have substantial experience with WTG root cause analyses based on turbine data
- have solid experience with extensive data analyses and knowledge about Condition Based Modelling and Predictive Maintenance
- have solid knowledge about remote operations of WTGs via WTG controller and software options.
Moreover, it’ll be an advantage if you have some project management experience as you’ll be driving projects. You have a desire to understand and push solutions that can be practically implemented at our sites to support them in our continued improvement journey. You speak and write English fluently (and preferably Danish as well) and have good communication and people skills. Furthermore, you have a positive and proactive attitude.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 31 January 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kenneth Klynge, Head of Fleet Diagnostics, by telephone on +45 9955 2948 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.