Lead Technology Consultant for bridging cloud and network
Would you like to join us on our enterprise digitalisation journey, and do you want to help us support best cloud operation practice?
Join us and become Lead Technology Consultant in Digital & Cloud Platforms where your work will include integrating the network setup with the use of public cloud services in a global context.
Digital & Cloud Platforms is a department within Platform Services in IT. The team is responsible for managing and developing the cloud platforms we use in our company. Cloud technologies are a key element in our digital strategy aiming to make us the leading digital energy utility company in the world.
Your key tasks will be to
- bridge the network area between cloud and on-premise in close cooperation with our network team
- automate network tasks in the public cloud solutions used with a focus on enabling self-service for developers, while keeping security right
- drive the design of the network setup for the public cloud in close cooperation with the network team and our ongoing SD-WAN project.
Furthermore, you’ll be working on scaling our cloud services to a global setup in a distributed workload, while keeping stable operations in focus.
Your competences include that you
- have experience with Powershell, APIs, Python and perhaps infrastructure-as-code, e.g. Terraform, Ansible or the like
- have a solid understanding of network; knowledge of SolarWinds, Cisco Prime, ISE and DNACenter will be an advantage
- thrive when showing your solutions and ideas to stakeholders in both the IT area and the line of business
- have experience within Azure and/or GCP
- have DevOps and/or SAFe experience or would like to know more.
Your work approach is outgoing, methodical and analytical, and you have a proven ability to use your drive and passion to translate ideas into operational benefits for your colleagues.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 31 May 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Bøgedal, Manager of Platform Services, by telephone on +45 99 55 77 49 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,500 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and provide energy products to its customers. Ørsted IT delivers professional, stable business solutions and drives the digital transformation of the Ørsted group. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.