Do you want to take up the technical challenges in relation to ensuring optimal service and maintenance of structures on offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Lead Asset Integrity Specialist (Structural) in our Mechanical and Structural Team where you’ll be responsible for ensuring optimal operation and maintenance of offshore structures. The team defines and updates all maintenance programs related to the structures on the offshore wind farms including wind turbine foundations and offshore substation foundations. Furthermore, the team evaluates the results of all maintenance and inspections, ensuring appropriate corrective and preventive actions are completed. These steps enable the team to secure asset integrity throughout the fleet of offshore wind farms.
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure technical issues are managed within the team, securing integrity of the foundations
- ensure planning of structural inspections according to a risk based inspection approach
- ensure technical evaluation of structural inspections
- ensure corrective repair work is planned
- manage communications of technical issues to external customers as well as managing technical work conducted by external parties.
As Lead Structural Specialist, you’ll have an overview of all activities carried out within the team and assist the line manager in prioritising activities accordingly. You’ll use your specialist knowledge to guide junior members of the team, assisting them in delivering on team results. Finally, you’ll secure the team delivers results to a professional standard and continues to develop the quality of deliverables.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in structural engineering or similar
- have experience with design and/or maintenance programs for offshore structures
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- have a natural flair for taking a lead role towards your colleagues.
Furthermore, experience from within the wind turbine industry will be an advantage.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 27 July 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jan Jacobsen, Head of Mechanical & Structural, by telephone on +45 9955 2877 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder