Lead Specialist to implement advanced analytics solutions
Join us and become Lead Specialist in Advanced Analytics where you’ll be part of projects and labs responsible for developing
Are you a data geek, and do you want to be part of the digitalisation journey at a company working towards ensuring a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Lead Specialist in Advanced Analytics where you’ll be part of projects and labs responsible for developing our new data backbone and inspiring the stakeholders within advanced analytics and artificial intelligence techniques to achieve better results. The Advanced Analytics team, which consists of 13 professionals within big data engineering and data science, is committed to extracting insights and value from data by applying domain expertise, tools and technology, and contemporary analytics.
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure data collection procedures for building analytic systems
- select features, building and optimising classifiers using machine learning techniques
- operationalise data mining and analyses into business applications.
Your competences include that you
- have considerable experience from quantitative or data-heavy functions
- are good at scripting and programming in C#, .Net or Java
- have experience in common data science, machine learning and visualisation techniques within R, Python, SAS or MatLab
- have experience with popular cloud platforms and container technology tools
- speak and write English fluently.
Furthermore, excellence in at least one of the following categories is highly desirable: data visualisation tools, cloud platforms, machine learning techniques and algorithms. Finally, a willingness to learn is essential.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 1 July 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Umid Akhmedov, Advanced Analytics Team Lead, by telephone on +45 9955 7626 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder