Join us and become Lead SAP Technology Consultant in our highly skilled and business-oriented SAP Basis team, where you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the SAP technical architecture is fit for purpose, seeking to improve operational effectiveness, security and stability wherever possible.
We offer ample opportunities to develop yourself further, and we’ll support and invest in your future growth as a lead SAP Technology Consultant.
Your key tasks will be to
- work closely with all our business areas, IT, SAP and other solution partners and suppliers to optimise the use of the SAP System landscape, including ECC, PO, BW HANA, Mobility environment, Solution Manager, Cloud utilization etc.
- be part of our journey to support the agile organisation, working in our SAP Basis shared service based on SAFe principles
- be the business contact and subject matter expert for guidance and ‘deep dive’ technical analyses for issues that have not been resolved through normal helpdesk and operations escalation procedures
- cooperate with our team in Malaysia, who have the responsibility for managing incidents, changes and problems in a 24/7 setup.
In addition, you’ll join our S4HANA projects, which are currently being planned.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s degree or higher and/or very strong communicative and technical skills
- are in a similar position to an SAP Basis architect looking for new challenges or are a very skilled SAP Basis consultant ready to take the next step in your career
- are a true team player wishing to optimise our services and helping the team succeed
- thrive in an international environment
- speak and write English fluently in order to communicate efficiently with stakeholders.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 1 May 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Bøgedal Jørgensen, Head of Platform Services, by telephone on +45 99 55 77 49 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect limited travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder