Do you want to be part of the implementation of an efficient, flexible and green strategy for our wind power plants?
Join us and become Lead R&D Specialist in the R&D department where you’ll be responsible for developing and executing the strategy for collaboration with universities and research institutions globally. The R&D department consists of two teams with a focus on executing R&D projects and other technology projects as well as on IPR, university collaboration, technology partnerships, co-funding management and other support functions in relation to the R&D programme in our Offshore business unit.
Your key tasks will be to
- be responsible for defining and executing the university and research institution collaboration strategy globally
- scout, assess and communicate with universities, both at management level and within several academic fields
- be the coordinator of a network of market-based R&D representatives
- be responsible for monitoring and handling internal communication of external co-funding opportunities for research and innovation projects
- participate in drafting co-funding project applications.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering
- have experience with defining different types of projects with universities, ranging from student projects and paid research to collaboration projects or large consortiums
- have experience with wind power
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 10 January 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Christina Aabo, Head of R&D, by telephone on +45 9955 7561 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.