Join us in this role where you’ll work with quality improvement and optimising the cost of poor quality in one of the world’s most ambitious energy companies. You’ll be a key person in supporting our quality journey towards ‘World Class Quality’, so if you’re passionate about continuous improvement, building relationships, and if you always see the better way, come join our team.
Welcome to QHSE Central Department
You’ll be part of QHSE Central where you, together with your colleagues, will continuously evaluate and optimise the way we work to reduce cost of poor quality (CoPQ). As Lead Quality Specialist in the QHSE Central Department you’ll work with strengthening and anchoring the processes, structures, and governance for the quality improvement work.
You’ll play an important role in:
- coordinating and follow up on the CoPQ programme implementation in close collaboration with your stakeholders
- collecting and analysing CoPQ data, and ensuring reliable reporting of data trends, including existing data sets, as well as development of new data sources
- supporting development of CoPQ targets, key metrics, and contribute to the continuous review and update of the targets and commitment
- supporting business/function areas to ensure development on actions, resources, and KPIs toward CoPQ target and commitments
- providing communication and training to improve and deploy the CoPQ and problem-solving awareness and competences in the business
- being a coach and advisor helping and promoting a culture of quality excellence throughout the business.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a degree in a related field, e.g. quality and continuous improvement, Six Sigma and Lean programme, and change management
- have experience working with cost of poor-quality, management of change, and continuous improvement projects in a large, international organisation
- have strong communication and relationship building skills enabling you to influence stakeholders
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work, are solution oriented, take ownership, stay the course, handle pressure well, and work through resistance to get things done
- are data driven and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 8 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Per Kampp, Head of OF QHSE Central, on +4599552170 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.