Imagine a future where you support our offshore wind projects in Continental Europe by taking a leading role in scheduling and resource management
Join us in this role where you’ll contribute to the successful development and execution of our offshore wind projects. As Lead Project Planner, you’ll support your assigned project in developing, maintaining, and analysing time schedules and human resource plans, as part of a dynamic and challenging project environment.
Welcome to Planning, Risk & Integration Management
You’ll be part of a diverse department of highly skilled specialists in a matrix organisation where you, together with your colleagues, will support our offshore wind projects with time, risk, scope, and change management, and where your focus will be on planning development projects in Continental Europe. We offer a position in an international working environment with opportunities for professional and personal development, and where we’re passionate about making an impact by contributing to our offshore wind projects’ success.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the time and human resource planning in your assigned project, as well as maintaining and controlling time schedules, performing schedule analyses, and preparing scenarios
- collaborating closely with project stakeholders and other planners to ensure high-quality integrated schedules
- acquiring project overview and knowledge across all the project packages on a level to comfortably answer questions from external and internal stakeholders associated with the project
- harnessing your professional and personal skills and insights to support management decision-making for the project
- reporting and communicating progress, performance, and forecasts on a regular basis.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with planning large-scale EPC projects both in development and execution, preferably within the offshore industry, and can draw on experience, knowledge, and competences equivalent to PMI-SP
- have a flexible, proactive, and analytical approach to your work as well as interpersonal skills, enabling you to build strong relationships with your stakeholders
- possess excellent spoken and written communication skills, enabling you to present and communicate complex matters in a professional and straightforward manner
- are a strong user of Primavera P6
- have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree, or an equivalent qualification.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lone Munk Hoffmann, Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99554128 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder