Join us in this role where you’ll contribute to a successful development and execution of our offshore wind projects. As Lead Project Planner you and your team support your assigned project in developing, maintaining, and analysing time schedules and human resource plans – all done in accordance with our guidelines and processes which you’re expected to contribute to developing and implementing.
Welcome to Planning, Risk & Integration Management, CE/UK
You’ll be part of a team operating in our larger Project Management Support area, assisting our offshore wind projects in continental Europe and the UK within the 5 PMI disciplines: integration, scope, schedule, resource, and risk management.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the time and human resource planning in our projects as well as control and maintain time schedules and perform schedule analysis
- delegating planning tasks and project packages between the planners on the project, while driving and supporting close collaboration in the planning team to ensure high quality integrated schedules
- carrying out progress updates in terms of activities and resources and communicate and report progress, performance, and forecasts on a regular basis
- supporting management decision-making within the project using your professional and personal skills and insights
- acquiring project overview and knowledge across all the project packages on a level to comfortably answer questions from stakeholders in- and outside the project.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in engineering or an equivalent qualification
- have relevant work experience with planning large EPC projects and are a strong user of Primavera P6 and know how to utilise the tool
- have experience with delegating and leading others and use your strong interpersonal skills when building strong relationships with your stakeholders
- thrive in an international environment and your excellent communication skills, enables you to present and communicate complex matters professionally and straightforward both in writing and orally
- have a proactive, structured, and analytical approach to your work and a good eye for detail and data quality.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 7 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Katja Topp Løndorf, Manager, Planning, Risk & Integration Mgmt. CE/UK, +45 99 55 52 90 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.