Are you a leader who can energise our future portfolio of offshore wind farms?
Join us and become our Lead Project Management Specialist where you’ll be responsible for guiding a team of skilled project leads responsible for the delivery of the array cable scopes across our offshore wind farms. In this role you’ll work across projects and you’ll be involved during all phases from the procurement of the cable scope through to commissioning.
The Array Cables department manages the design, procurement, manufacturing and termination works of array cables in our offshore wind farms.
Your key tasks will be to
- monitor the procurement and subsequent post-award management of contracts or groups of contracts, related to the array cable scope
- lead the management of a wide range of risks: Health & Safety, programme, cost, quality, and compliance with specifications across our portfolio
- develop, document and enforce best practices across the department by creating and maintaining processes, and updating requirements towards suppliers
- ensure quality across the portfolio by capturing/analysing NCRs and creating/implementing lessons learnt across projects
- ensure that all interfaces towards other departments and external stakeholders are being managed in accordance with technical best practice.
Furthermore, being part of the Array Cables management team, you’ll be accountable for contributing to the strategic and operational development of the department as a whole.
Your competences include that you
- are a highly experienced project manager with extensive relevant work experience from technically complex and high-value construction projects, preferably in the subsea cable industry
- have exceptional leadership, communication and negotiation skills and have substantial commercial understanding
- are able to prioritise and execute your tasks to meet deadlines
- can demonstrate the capability to lead a team
- speak and write English fluently, as we operate in an international environment.
All of the above are essential competences. In addition, it would be desirable if you hold a master’s degree in electrical engineering or similar and have a PMP certification or similar training and certification. Moreover, you thrive in an international environment, can create good relationships with your stakeholders and have a structured, service-minded and flexible approach to your tasks. You’re independent and a strong initiator with the ability to solve challenging issues within a complex matrix organisation.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 10 februar 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Simone Pagliuca, Manager of the Array Cables department, by telephone on +45 9955 7336 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening; further details will be given at offer stage.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling to our international offices and sites in the US in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.