For our client Karnov Group in central Copenhagen, we are looking for a Lead Product Designer to work across their digital product teams to manage, enhance and develop the UX and UI of legal research and workflow platforms across the Group.
The digital products of this company are premium professional applications that provide large volumes of high-quality editorial legal and other related content to their customers through a continually evolving technical platform.
Karnov Group legal information products are used for mission-critical legal research in the public and private sector in Denmark and Sweden, and the primary brands of Karnov and Norstedts Juridik have been known as market leaders among lawyers and other legal professionals for decades.
They are working in a Scaled Agile setup with 2-week sprints and quarterly planning.
- You are a professional and experienced digital product designer who can alternate between contributing to the overall product vision, ensuring quality, consistency and usability focus in the daily development work and getting your hands dirty with design tasks as part of one or more Scrum Teams
- You are passionate about digital User Experience, customer journeys and user involvement
- You have a keen interest in legal research methodologies, walk a mile in the customers shoes and understand the industry movement on new legal tech practices
- You are a strong and flexible digital designer with a good grip on common User Interface conventions, professional web applications and brand consistency
- You preferably have design experience from a web-based mission-critical B2B application with high stakes and many stakeholders
- You have experience from design management and delivery in a scrum setting and understand the agile/scrum product development approach and critical process elements
- You have strong communication skills and experience with stakeholder management, preferably in an international setting
- You are intimately familiar with the common toolset used in web-based digital design and concepts such as mockups, prototypes or MVP’s
- You are used to English as your working language
What Karnov Group need you to do:
- Maintain and develop their new UX line with your design colleagues
- Interact with customers to understand their needs and daily work
- Revamp Karnov Group common interface component library
- Take the role as design driver in their small group of designers
- Work as a team member across scrum teams with one or two teams as your focus
- Be an integrated part of our agile delivery organization
- Work closely with Product Owners/Product Managers and development teams
- Be involved in the definition of new initiatives and features and take initiative for relevant design changes to accommodate high usability, personalization and relevance - making the legal research task efficient for customers of Karnov Group
- Optimize the design language and technical design resources/elements for improved usability, quicker and more streamlined frontend development and conceptual consistency
- Continuous investigation of industry UI trends, user expectations and needs with a focus on ensuring that all products are: Top-notch professional information and process systems; Easy to use for legal and other professionals; Supportive of the Karnov Group brands across markets
- Occasionally travel to the Stockholm office for meetings (once or twice a month)
Karnov Group offers:
A challenging position in an ambitious company with great opportunities for professional and personal development with competitive salary and bonus, pension and health insurance, 6 weeks holiday and also opportunities for further education and courses. You will have very high skilled colleagues working in a dynamic environment. They believe in close collaboration across the entire business to serve customers every day. Karnov Group value diversity and they take pride in acting as role models to always walk the talk and getting things done.
About Karnov Group
By delivering the right insights at the right time, media independently, Karnov Group make sure that their customers effectively can do what they do best; securely servicing their customers or the society at large.
The company has a very informal approach where recognition, constructive criticism and sparring are valued. You become part of one of Denmark's most progressive information technology companies, and this is reflected in the daily work environment.
Karnov Group is a leading provider of mission critical information in the areas of legal, tax and accounting, and environmental, health and safety in Denmark and Sweden. With brands such as Karnov, Norstedts Juridik, VJS, Notisum, Change Board Member/Legal Cross Boarder, and Forlaget Andersen, Karnov Group delivers knowledge and insights, enabling more than 60,000 users to make better decisions, faster – every day. With offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Malmö, Karnov Group employs around 240 people and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Incoming applications will be evaluated continuously so at Bloom we look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible by using the Apply Job botton.
If you have questions regarding the position, please don’t hesitate to contact Robert Krogh Steffensen at Bloom via email@example.com or phone 5362 9300.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.