Lead O365/SharePoint Consultant with developer skills
Would you like to make a difference for your fellow employees and help make solutions that can bring the organisation to the forefront of the digital workplace journey?
Join us and become our Lead O365/SharePoint Consultant in Collaboration Solutions, Digital Workplace, where you’ll be our lead consultant on SharePoint Online, Azure and Office 365 solutions. In Collaboration Solutions, we’re 13 people working with different solutions around SharePoint Online and Microsoft Office 365.
Your key tasks will be to
- develop new solutions on SharePoint Online, Azure and Office 365 (PowerApps, Teams, flow, etc.)
- lead value propositions for the future direction of our digital workplace journey
- guide and spar with our developers in Malaysia
- lead POCs and implement and standardise new technologies
- participate in various projects to ensure that they can be maintained afterwards.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in IT
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Furthermore, you can handle and prioritise many different tasks simultaneously. You’re the go-to person for advice, and you have a positive mindset. You want to take the lead in implementing strategic roadmaps for what we should implement and how.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 05 June 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Casper Lawaetz, Manager of Collaboration Solutions, Digital Workplace, by telephone on +45 9955 5974 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling to Malaysia and to other locations for conferences in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.