Join us in this role where you’ll be the primary contact for Gearboxes and Bearings, drive root cause analyses on failures or damages, support the identification of corrective actions or repairs, and drive implementation of measures to ensure early detection of a given failure mode in our fleet. Another essential part of this position is to act as the commercial-minded Lead Specialist who balances risk, cost, and time and collaborate with primary stakeholders, such as Site Operation, Global Fleet support, Global Fleet diagnostics, Warranty, and Jack-up and Heavy lift.
Welcome to Asset Integrity Management
You’ll be part of our LV and Mechanical team where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a truly global team in LV & Mechanics within Asset Integrity Management. Our team consist of approx. 15 people as of today, based in 5 different physical offices - from Malaysia to UK. You’ll be able to experience constant opportunities for learning and growth with a global leader in a high-growth industry and deep subject-matter knowledge will be supported from our Engineering function.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving root cause analysis on failures in Gearboxes and Main Bearings
- driving implementation of corrective actions and control measures
- delegating work packages and tasks to team members and associated functions
- providing internal stakeholder management within entire organisation at all levels, with focus on Drive Train integrity and failure modes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an analytic mindset, enabling you to identify root causes and consequential damages, and ensure that all aspect have been assessed and evaluated
- thrive working independently, while being part of a global organisation where collaboration is key
- can communicate technical issues upwards and downwards in the organisation
- have a good understanding of the overall economy and apply that understanding in recommendations and decision making.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 11 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Simon Jensen Laerke, Head of LV and Mechanical, on if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.