Do you want to be a part of a highly dedicated and professional team of mechanical and electrical design engineers developing electrical solutions for our offshore turbines?
In case you want to be part of a project from the first stage in the project to the final launch - we are looking for a result oriented mechanical design engineer with experience within mechanical design of electrical panels.
For our matured fleet of the offshore turbine platforms, we are looking for the best design engineer to take on the task of developing the mechanical side of the turbine electrical system to existing wind turbines. We are looking for the very skilled and systematic Mechanical Design Engineer to develop the HW solutions for the Siemens Wind Power turbines. We are driving development of different electrical components and solutions including definition of product structure, bill of materials, design and development strategies, re-use of components etc.
What are my responsibilities?
- Management/coordination of mechanical design of electrical solutions and components
- Perform mechanical design tasks in Siemens NX, Inventor and Teamcenter
- Participate in weekly project meetings in the EL hardware department
- Coordinate and drive technical solutions and reviews with internal design team and multiple sub-suppliers and solution providers in Denmark and India
- Ensuring time and quality in the deliveries to our projects
- Task coordination and priorities as well as task execution on key tasks
- Continued development of the design process, design guidelines and design rules
- Participate in product and technology development roadmaps and expand partnerships with external partners and suppliers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have an education within mechanical engineering (of electrical products) and minimum 5 years of experience within product development of complex products with multiple stakeholders and suppliers
- You are a skilled technical design engineer with deep technical understanding
- An overall mechanical understanding is required including knowledge and experience within mechanical design. Knowledge of wind turbines and electrical components is an advantage
- You are familiar with working in large matrix organizations
- You are a dedicated team player and you thrive in a multi-cultural environment
- You have excellent practical and people management skills, strong communication skills and can interface with numerous parties
- Furthermore, you possess fluency in spoken and written English
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
For more information: http://w3.siemens.dk/home/dk/dk/cc/job/nextgenwindturbine/Pages/nextgenwindturbine.aspx#
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Knud Dam Hageman Madsen via phone +45 3037 4176
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 3037 4176