Lead High Voltage Asset Integrity Specialist to ensure excellent performance of all high-voltage assets in operation
Would you like to take up the challenge of managing our portfolio of high-voltage equipment in operation?
Join us and become Lead High Voltage Asset Integrity Specialist for our high voltage area in the Electrical HV/LV department, where you and your colleagues will be responsible for the overall handling of all the Group’s electrical wind farm assets in operation. This includes various export and array cables and high-voltage equipment at voltage levels ranging from 1kV to 400kV.
Your key tasks will be to
- secure and improve the technical quality of the work performed on HV assets across the portfolio
- develop the strategy for taking the technical area to the next level in terms of optimising asset availability and lowering maintenance costs
- drive technical integrity cases with high complexity requiring sound understanding of other technical areas to achieve a good result
- drive the optimisation of functional requirements towards the design engineers to ensure that learnings from operation are captured in new designs
- support and advise the engineers working within the HV area in managing their tasks in a technically sound way.
In addition, you’ll provide input for competence development for employees within your area of responsibility as well as providing input for the prioritisation of tasks to the manager. You’ll be part of the technical lead forum in Operations Technology and will thereby influence the development of the overall technology.
Your competences include that you
- hold an engineering degree in electrical engineering or similar combined with extensive experience within high-voltage engineering
- have experience with or a strong desire to lead and develop a technical area
- are a good communicator with solid negotiation skills who can handle communication with many stakeholders and negotiate at many different levels
- speak and write English fluently, enabling you to operate efficiently in an international environment.
Furthermore, you have a practical and commercial approach to your work. Preferably, you have operational and maintenance experience combined with practical knowledge of HV systems design for offshore wind power. Experience with Six Sigma and/or SCRUM will be an advantage.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 15 May 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mads Schmidt Jensen, Head of Electrical HV/LV, by telephone on 4599 5595 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.