Join us in this role where you’ll play a key role in solving issues related to the manufacturing process of our monopile and jacket foundations. You’ll also be one of our fabrication specialists regarding the specification and continuous improvement of our technical requirements to the contractors as a part of our expansion in Europe, the US, and Asia.
Welcome to Foundations
In Foundations, we‘re responsible for the development, design, certification, and fabrication phases for offshore wind turbine foundations. You’ll be part of the Fabrication Specialist team where you, together with your colleagues, will have a great impact on the efficient execution of our foundation projects. In this dedicated team of experienced specialists, we offer an exciting role with unique opportunities for personal development and a working environment characterised by trust, diversity, and passion.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting project teams to solve ad hoc challenges regarding the manufacturing processes of foundations such as welding, bolting, etc.
- supporting projects regarding quality activities
- handling non-conformances from different projects
- making certain that our internal processes are being followed by the projects teams and that our fabrications supervisors are rightfully enforcing the ‘Ørsted Technical Standards’ (OTS)
- performing review of supplier documentation such as fabrication method descriptions
- preparing and updating our technical standards, this includes constructive and efficient communication with internal stakeholders as well as external stakeholders such as certifying bodies.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are certified as International Welding Engineer (IWE/EWE) with considerable field experience with offshore steel structures
- are preferably a lead auditor
- preferably have experience in training or educating colleagues both on site and in the office
- have extensive experience in offshore execution standards and in constructive and efficient communication with certifying bodies
- are a highly skilled communicator, speak and write English fluently, thrive in an international environment, and have a flair for building strong relations to stakeholders
- thrive in a role where the majority of your work takes place in an office in close cooperation with structural engineers and the Fabrication Specialist team.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us in English no later than 16 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Christian Ulrich Barfoed, Senior Manager, on +4599556714 if you’d like to know more about the position. Until 9 August, please only call on Thursdays and Fridays between 19:00-21:00 CEST.
For Germany, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations DE on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do extensive travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be visiting our fabrication sites globally to carry out inspections and provide support to the Ørsted site team.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages