Do you want to be an integral part of our Offshore Wind Project team?
Join us and become Lead Engineer in our EPC Department, where you’ll be the person responsible for foundation design, in compliance with state law and regulations. The role will be applied for one of our offshore wind projects with potential relations to Connecticut, Maryland, Massachussets, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island and Virginia.
Your key tasks will be to
- develop the overview and processes for the control and supervision of our applicable engineering activities to be undertaken under your supervision as the responsible licensed Professional Engineer, including the interface to sub-contractors who must also be licensed
- be an integrated part of the company’s own engineering activities, and review/stamp the structural part of the documentation for the foundation project, ideally as an Engineering Manager
- ensure that our obligations in terms of engineering licensing in the relevant state(s) are fulfilled, and that we comply with BOEM certification requirements
- provide local knowhow to the design team who are primarily based in Europe.
Additionally, you’ll be expected to interface with our project team, in particular the Foundation Project Manager, WTG Project Manager, Electrical Project Manager, Certification Manager and the company’s appointed licensed Professional Engineers.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in engineering
- are a licensed Professional Engineer for one or more states and are eligible for license by comity in the project states
- are diligent in your work, pragmatic and demonstrate initiative
- are solution-oriented and communicate effortlessly and smoothly with both internal and external parties
- are familiar with the design of offshore wind structures and relevant standards.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realize their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than March 31, 2019 as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some traveling in relation to your work, both domestically and occasionally overseas.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.