Imagine a future where you’re developing and maintaining the design system for one of the world’s largest offshore wind operators
Join us in this role where you’ll help create our company’s design system together with the product owner. You’ll engage with the development community, making sure the system fits their needs. Once the foundation is in place, you’ll develop and maintain the digital components needed to provide the users of our products with the very best experience. You’ll be a key player in architecture and design decisions and together with engineering, product, and design, you’ll research new opportunities.
Welcome to Agile UX, Frontend & Test Management
You’ll be part of Agile UX, Frontend & Test Management where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for creating the frontend components for the organisation. You’ll be one of the first employees in the team fully dedicated to creating the company’s design system. In addition to working with your team in Gentofte, you’ll also be working with people from Poland and Malaysia.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building and implementing the common building blocks of our company’s user experience and supporting their adoption
- acting as a technical leader in the development of high-quality, well-tested, documented, CI/CD-enabled, and high-performance frontend solutions
- authoring and maintaining UI components that are accessible, performant, scalable, and robust
- facilitating the distribution of ideas and maintaining UI consistency across product lines
- engaging in best practice discussions on design systems.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a BS in computer science or a similar technical field of study (or equivalent practical experience)
- have solid experience as a professional software engineer
- have a passion for building high-quality, high-polished user experiences
- have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us, you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 22 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Christina Ida Eriksen, Head of UX & Students CC, on (Denmark +45) 99558768 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00-14:00, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder