Are you a data geek, and do you want to be part of the digitalisation journey at a company working towards ensuring a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become a Data Manager in Advanced Analytics where you’ll be part of projects and labs responsible for developing our new data backbone.
The Advanced Analytics team consists of 17 professionals within the area of big data engineering and data science. Our team is committed to extracting insights and value from data by the application of domain expertise, tools and technology, and contemporary analytics.
Your key tasks will be to
- safeguard data in the data lake to ensure that requirements for quality, availability, compliance and ‘understandability’ are met
- liaise with data owners to ensure that access restrictions and retention requirements are captured and documented when data is onboarded
- be responsible for evaluating and handling access requests for the data lake
- acts as a focal point for requirements between consumers and providers to ensure that communication is clear and that impact/feasibility of requests and changes is evaluated
- manage and operate the data catalogue to enable self-service for the Data Scientist community.
In addition, you’ll drive development and improvements to data-related policies and procedures on the platform.
Your competences include that you
- have extensive experience with data and information management (processes, principles and tools)
- have a solid business understanding, ideally from multiple industries and are able to quickly understand business needs and translate them into data and process requirements
- have a structured and analytical approach to your work
- understand how to balance strict governance with flexibility to achieve the benefits of both
- Are able to interact with a wide variety of stakeholders on all levels of an organisation.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 30 November 2018.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Umid Akhmedov, Advanced Analytics Manager, by telephone on +45 9955 7626 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.