Imagine a future where you’ll manage our CDM platform to ensure data security and value for our business units
Join us in this role where you, together with colleagues, will be responsible for the support, maintenance and development of our CDM platform based on Cohesity. In this role you’ll interface with colleagues across teams and boarders where you, with your knowledge and insight, will be an inspiration to and an anchor for ensuring our CDM and archiving solution.
Welcome to the Enterprise IT Infrastructure IPL
You’ll be part of Enterprise IT Infrastructure IT Product Line (IPL) where you, together with your colleagues, will secure data for the entire organisation. We’re working according to the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) framework. We just started the agile journey in our area and this is a great opportunity for you to be part of shaping how we work with agile in our team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring that the data are kept safe in compliance with business needs and legal needs
- coordinating daily operations and monitoring the service together with colleagues from Malaysia and Poland
- taking responsibility for documentation, capacity management, performance tuning and third level incident handling in relation to CDM services, anchoring the planning in a SAFe framework
- working with infrastructure architects and application providers to find the best solution for new platforms, both technically and financially
- coordinating and leading general in-house tasks in collaboration with the product owner and skilled colleagues based on a SAFe framework.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience with CDM solutions in an enterprise environment, preferably Cohesity, and based on VMware
- are confident in using scripting and have solid knowledge about Rest API´s
- possess strong knowledge of Windows, Linux Operating System, and how different applications take native backup
- have knowledge and experience with infrastructure architecture
- are willing to learn and help us adopt the SAFe framework.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Bøgedal Jørgensen, Head of Infrastructure Engineering CC, on +4599557749 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.