Passionate Architect to growing SaaS start-up with global focus. Lead .NET Backend development on Azure.
Can you develop and ensure a scalable quality SaaS product for our demanding international customers? And do you take ownership and are you a team player? If yes, you may just be our new colleague at LeanLinking in Aarhus.
You will have the responsibility for our backend development as our main senior developer. You will take part in front-end development where we have a single page application, written in Typescript & React.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
Your main task is to develop and maintain our backend solution. You will be working closely with our CTO in order to ensure a good architecture. Furthermore, you will be taking part in front-end development, and we expect the role to land close to 70/30 time spend on both platforms, with your priority being backend.
The technical requirements:
The LeanLinking solution is based on Microsoft .NET Core 3.0, MSSQL and runs in the Azure cloud. The technical requirements are:
- Hands-on development experience including .NET Core (Can be ASP.NET or other similar frameworks)
- Hands-on development experience including Typescript and React
- Agile development competences. We are currently using a mixture of SCRUM and KANBAN.
- Experience with DevOps and GIT is a plus, but not a must.
- MSSQL database design and performance.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious technologist that takes ownership and are driven by the latest cutting-edge technology. Our ideal candidate has a passion for building great code and quality solutions. A positive attitude and great competences are more important than long experience.
We ask a lot from our team members, but we also give a lot back by offering:
- A competitive base salary.
- An attractive bonus based on overall company performance.
- Working with cutting-edge technology.
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, committed and goal-oriented people in a fun, but intensely professional office environment.
- Participation in company events like bi-annually company trips to exotic places to build the team spirit.
- That amazing feeling that comes from building something unique and making a difference in the World.
If you have questions, please contact our CTO Simon Lyhne at 2441 3734 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.