Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the overall technical integrity strategy for low voltage systems on wind turbine generators, transmission assets, and grid compliance in Operations. You’ll have the overview on obligations that need to be fulfilled within the area, e.g., maintenance, issue handling, and compliance. You'll also be communicating with a broad range of stakeholders and ensure a high technical standard for the team.
Welcome to Asset Integrity Management, Operations
You’ll be part of our Low Voltage and Mechanical team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for site maintenance strategies, incl. scoping and evaluating performance from an asset lifetime perspective and handling major integrity cases. You’ll be leading a team of engineers ensuring that appropriate, preventive, and corrective actions are completed across our global footprint.
You’ll play an important role in:
- securing performance across the LV team, keeping an overview of issues, and solving technical challenges at our sites
- collaborating with stakeholders to fulfil the operation strategy
- delivering and ensuring execution support for our sites and regions
- delivering and ensuring technical support to our procurement and transferring sites to operation
- ensuring transparency of issues and the quality of the reporting on LV and grid issues and risks
- defining the roadmap for the development of the technical area and driving the activities to implement it.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant background, possibly a BSc or MSc degree in electrical engineering and have project management experience or certifications
- thrive in an international environment, and can create good professional relationships with your stakeholders
- have some experience in technical leading of small high-performing teams in challenging and fast-paced projects or challenging industries
- speak and write English fluently with an ability to communicate complex electrical and grid concepts to non‐domain experts in a collaborative manner.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14th of August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Thomas Bruun, Head of Asset Integrity Management, on +4599558804 on Mondays and Tuesdays from 09:00-10:00 CET; Central European Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via the "Apply" link and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.