Lead Asset Integrity Specialist for ensuring business continuity of our operational assets
Do you want to take the lead and be part of implementing an efficient, flexible and green strategy for our power plants?
Join us and become Lead Asset Integrity Specialist (Contingency) in Business Integrity & Continuity where you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining the contingency plans required for the optimal management of failure events on main wind farm components. You’ll manage a small team of 1-3 engineers working towards ensuring all relevant steps related to optimising the management of failure events including, but not limited to: procedures, stakeholder maps, risk overviews and spare parts registers. You’ll work closely together with the technical engineering, commercial and operational departments, drawing on their expertise to create efficient contingency strategies.
Your key tasks will be to
- define procedures for reducing time to recommissioning after failure events within different technical fields of wind farm operation
- implement contingency procedures in the field and back office
- create an overview of legal requirements and ensure steps to secure compliance in existing and new markets (Taiwan and the US)
- secure access to spare parts and execution contracts required for the execution of contingency plans after failure events.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring that existing contingency procedures are updated with new findings based on ‘lessons learned’ sessions that you’ll conduct after failure events. Furthermore, you’ll be responsible for maintaining an overview of requirements for new procedures in accordance with new markets, operational fields and legal requirements.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelors or master’s degree in a relevant engineering field
- have extensive expertise developing contingency management procedures
- have experience working with wind power assets - experience with HV cables will be considered an advantage
- have experience managing a team of engineers
- have experience as a project manager with proven communication skills.
Furthermore, you speak and write English fluently. As we work in an agile setup, experience from a SCRUM Master or Product Owner role will be viewed as an advantage.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 5 May 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mads Schmidt Jensen, Head of Business Integrity & Continuity, by telephone on +45 9955 9558 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.