Lead Android developer for encryption solutions
Do you have a passion for SW development and secure communication? Dencrypt seeks a skilled and ambitious SW developer for our Aalborg offices. If you want to use your skills to develop solutions for encrypted mobile communication, then become part of an innovative company with solid growth.
An opportunity to apply and further develop your competencies within Android development. You will be the leaddesigner, developer and maintainer of our Connex for Android application for secure communication solutions.You become part of a team of 12 experienced developers who work with the latest technologies and excellent professionalism. You can apply your knowledge and help develop state-of-the-art technology for our encrypted communication products and solutions used worldwide by governments, police, armed forces and private companies. We have an open and informal working day with delegated responsibility. Still, we help and support each other to achieve a common goal. You get a unique opportunity to influence the development of a small company with strong growth potential.
You will be the lead for:
- Design, implementation, testing and release of our Connex Android application.
- Maintenance and further development of build environments and test systems.
As part of our teams in Aalborg and Copenhagen, you are involved in the entire development process and contribute to all phases, from idea and concept development over implementation to testing and release. You work in our agile team, where we use Kanban daily.
You shall apply for the job if you ...
- have a passion for Android development and secure communication.
- are quality-aware and only consider a job done when reviews of code, test and documentation are successful.
- thrives with changing work assignments and where you get in touch with many technologies.
- are a team player, but you can also work independently.
- have the courage and desire to develop your competencies.
Your skills and personality:
The ideal candidate is a skilled Android developer with a flair for UX design. You may have graduated recently, or you have some years of relevant work experience. You have an academic background, such as a master’s degree in SW Design or similar. You are an efficient Android programmer and have worked with:
- Kotlin, Coroutines and Flow.
and may have experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- Jetpack Compose, Jetpack Navigation
- Development tools like Make, CMake, Autoconf / Automake, Git, CI
- Java, C ++, Python, Linux, SQL
- User experience
You are ambitious. You work in a structured way and have a sense of quality in code, testing and documentation. You like to work in geographically dispersed teams and communicate at a high level, both in writing and orally in English It is a requirement that you can receive a security clearance from the Danish Defense Intelligence Service.
Dencrypt A/S specialises in developing and providing secure communication solutions based on the principle of Dynamic Encryption. Our mission is to enable everyone to communicate in confidence. We combine advanced
encryption technology with user-friendly operation. Dencrypt is a Danish company with offices in Copenhagen and at Novi in Aalborg.
Do you want to know more?
For more information, contact Line Hassenkam Pedersen at Lhp@ing.dk.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder