Would you like to work with Cutting-Edge Electro-Acoustic Development Tools, applying your skills to improve the lives of people with reduced hearing?
Join us and become an indispensable link between fellow acoustic engineers, project managers and other teams as you help drive, coordinate and align our tasks, ideas and goals.
We know Sound
Joining Acoustic Development in Ballerup, Denmark, you become part of a group of 11 engineers. We specialize in everything acoustics for hearing aids, from transducers to the final product. Our common goal is to provide the very best hearing aid experience for consumers worldwide.
“In our team, we pull together as a unit and focus on collaboration. Even though everyone has their own area of responsibility, we discuss what we do openly, share knowledge, review each other’s work and make an effort to be interested in each other’s specialist areas,” says Manager Helga Björk Magnúsdóttir.
Coordinate and Collaborate Cross-functionally
In this position, you will work with the acoustical development of new hearing aids, including directionality, noise reduction, sound quality and vibro-acoustic stability.
As lead engineer, you will also take the lead on driving and coordinating the processes within the team related to product development projects. You will also have an important task in aligning our work with that of other departments, especially Software.
”In acoustics, we have multiple interfaces, e.g. SW, HW, product configuration and electronics - we need a lead acoustic engineer to bridge between them, manage expectations and coordinate our deliverables while contributing to our acoustic development work,” explains Helga.
- Align with stakeholders on new ideas, product requirements and timing
- Align and plan our team’s needs and deliverables on HW projects with SW
- Mature new acoustic development ideas into concepts that are prototyped and tested
- Evaluate acoustic performance and stability of hearing aids in collaboration with mechanical development engineers
Engineer with Coordinating Skills
You have a knack for seeing how everything fits together and for keeping an eye on the bigger picture. You are not afraid to take responsibility, and you manage to keep a smile on your face even though things get challenging. And you have an interest in stakeholder management and coordinating tasks and projects.
- You have a master’s degree in acoustic engineering
- You have experience with acoustic development
- You have experience collaborating in interdisciplinary project teams
- You communicate effortlessly in English
- It is an advantage if you have experience with SoundCheck measurement system, MATLAB, LabVIEW, hearing aids, acoustic transducers and acoustic signal processing
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than August 5th, 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager Helga Björk Magnúsdóttir on +45 3122 7399.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.