Make your talent count at NNE
We are experts in end-to-end pharma engineering and our success is built on our relationships, both with our colleagues and our customers. If you want to work on projects shaping the future of sustainable and intelligent pharma facilities, NNE is the place to be.
Work with us
Do you thrive on the possibility of turning your knowledge and experience into reducing the environmental impact in the pharma and biotechnology industry?
Our multidisciplinary sustainability team is working with all sorts of challenges. We are experiencing that our customers are asking for even more sustainable solutions especially focusing on carbon footprint and LCA services, and that is why we are now looking to grow the team.
All our activities are project-based, meaning you’ll never get bored as you develop your competencies with each new task. We work with both small and large projects, and we hope you’re ready to take it to “next level” working on a scale of 10.000 m2 facilities as we do when we help design the largest pharma facilities in the world – all happening here in Denmark.
How you might spend your days
As a LCA consultant, you'll be working in our Health, Safety & Environment department, where you'll be:
- Conducting life cycle assessments in large- and small-scale projects (currently with focus on GWP)
- Participating in development of LCA methods and tools
- Planning and facilitating workshops, meetings, and presentation with project stakeholders
- Working in all project phases and with uncertainties
- Working in a team of 7 sustainability experts based in our headquarter office in Virum
- Making a difference for our customers and for the planet
Who you are
At NNE, we care about who you are as a person. Ultimately, how you work and your energy is what impacts the work we do as a team. As a person, you:
- Have a structured approach in creating and maintaining an overview of activities and deliveries in the project
- Are able to continuously assess the importance and thus prioritization of the project issues that arise
- Excel at communicating technical issues and solutions
- Have a consultant mindset with a customer understanding
- Are agile and able to prioritise urgent tasks
- Can collaborate on team projects
- Excited to build on the NNE culture of innovation
The miles you’ve walked
To apply for the position there are some things that are needed, and others a bonus. We believe these qualifications are needed for you to succeed in this role:
- You have a degree in engineering (fx environment or design engineering)
- You have experience with facilitation of innovation processes (design thinking)
- You can create and design user-friendly tools (UX)
- You have minimum 3 years of work experience with consequential Life Cycle Assessments
- You have experience with GaBi or alternatively SimaPro
- You have experience with the role as a consultant
- You speak and write Danish and English fluently
You are welcome to challenge us on above requirements, if you do not check all the boxes, but believe you are the right candidate to support our customers reduce their climate impact.
Together we shape the future of pharma engineering
Think of how it would be going to work every day to help pharma manufacturers establish efficient, sustainable and intelligent facilities that are essential for drug production worldwide. This is NNE. We are born and raised within pharma, which makes us more than a consultant engineering company. And if you share our values of innovating, taking initiative, and believing in teamwork, we invite you to join the passion!
Sounds like something you’d love to do? If you’re ready to unleash your potential, let’s have a talk.
Deadline of application is February 15th 2022.
Questions before applying? Please contact Director Lis Thodberg on +45 30 75 07 50.
We will invite to interviews on a running basis. Please note we only accept applications submitted by our online recruitment system. Both English and Danish written applications are accepted.
To learn more about us visit www.nne.com ;
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder