For our SW Test Environment Team within Corporate Technology we are looking for a highly skilled LabVIEW Developer to join our dedicated Turbine Hardware Simulator team.
In the SW Test Environment Team we are responsible for; the SW test strategy, the enforcement of it, and the creation and maintenance of test environments in which automated tests are executed. This involves both HIL setups and small to large virtual environments, thus handling both the hard real-time and large scalability requirements.
The introduction of Continuous Delivery is a strategic goal of the department; our team has been given the responsibility of introducing it. Today the team has 40 skilled members is both Denmark and India.
What are my responsibilities?
- You will be a part of our R&D team with responsibility for turbine test systems for test of our different software solutions
- Together with the rest of the team you maintain, develop and evolve our test framework and simulation models based on LabVIEW, and thereby ensuring higher quality levels of our software.
- The development is done after agile principles in close cooperation with the turbine controller team, where team results counts
- As part of the team, your will be responsible for the entire development process;
- Gathering requirements and requirement handshaking with our internal stakeholders
- Model and framework development in LabVIEW
- Electrical run-in of new Turbine simulators
- Software test, hereunder Unit, Component and integration test
- Documentation in English
- Support and sparring with our internal customers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have an academic degree in Computer Science, Electric Engineering or similar but your passion and experience with LabVIEW and the NI platform is the most important
- You have extensive experience with LabVIEW, LabVIEW Real Time and LabVIEW FPGA
- You have a wide understanding of software development, possess some HW knowledge, and you are ‘hands-on’ and not afraid to debug with an oscilloscope if needed
- You are motivated by automation and development, quality minded, structured and capable of working with large complex systems.
- Electronic skills to debug huge electrical systems
- You have experience in applying agile software development practices (e.g. SCRUM and Continuous Delivery)
- You have good communication skills
- You have excellent English verbal and written language skills; a basic understanding of Danish is advantageous
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Bert Petersen via phone: +45 3067 7427
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID (12925) in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.