Laboratory Technician, Solid Product Development
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We us...
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Laboratory Technician, Solid Product Development, Bagsværd
The department plays an important role in the development of new products in solid formulation and consists of 23 dedicated employees, composed by Scientists, Lab. Technicians and Technicians. You will be part of a team of 5 highly independent and professionally skilled Lab. Technicians.
We have modern and well-equipped laboratories and you will among other things be responsible for formulation characterization, sample shipment and follow-up of results. A typical day will consist of a talk about the trial with the Scientist, practical work in pilot/lab followed by trial reporting. You will also need to participate in the development and optimization of methods and analyzes, and in the maintenance and qualification of the department's laboratory equipment (e.g. Scanning Electronic Microscopy, Optical microscope, Malvern Mastersizer, IGA-Sorp, EasySieve, Texture Analyzer, Hunter L,a,b, spectrophotometer, among others).
We have high focus on safety, and since we are a pilot department, some trials will be performed wearing extra safety equipment. Every day in the department is busy and the tasks change quickly, so it is important that you enjoy a high-speed environment and handling many different task at the same time.
In this position you need to:
- Have education as Laboratory technician or similar, with experience in formulation development and/or formulation characterization.
- Have flair for operating laboratory equipment and data analysis.
- Have an attitude in which you are positive, responsible, flexible, quality conscious, structured and ready to find solutions, even when technical challenges arise.
- Be fluent in Danish both verbally and in writing.
- Master English both written and spoken, as English is our corporate language and we often cooperate with colleagues with non-Danish backgrounds, namely the Team Leader of the Lab. Technicians.
- Experience with the MS Office package, especially excel and word.
- Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let's realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet's resources and helping build better lives. As the world's largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
For further information, please contact the Team Leader Susana Martins de Azevedo on phone +45 3077 2529.
Application deadline: 15 September 2017, but send your application already today, as we continuously screen incoming applications.
Please attach your diploma with your application and CV. Please note that the application should be in English.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 3077 2529