Laboratory Technician (Laborant) - Talent Pipeline
Are you looking for your next career move, and do you want to be part of a life-changing international organisation where teamwork and dedication are high on our agenda?
Join hundreds of other Laboratory Technicians in Novo Nordisk and take this opportunity to become a part of a team where shared responsibility, challenges and development go hand in hand. At Novo Nordisk we share a passion for changing patient’s lives, and we are always looking for talented individuals who want to join us in this effort. If this sounds interesting, then apply for the opportunity to be matched with relevant vacant positions on an ongoing basis
Joining a Talent Pipeline in Novo Nordisk
If you want to be considered for current and future vacancies, please join this Talent Pipeline by applying here. When adding yourself to this Talent Pipeline you will be considered as a potential match for open positions across Denmark. If we find a position that matches your profile, we will reach out to you and invite you for an initial interview together with the hiring manager. We will keep your application for six months ensuring the best opportunities to provide a solid match for open positions. The vacancies in question can be both temporary and permanent. Additionally, the vacancies will cover both junior and senior profiles, so please do not hesitate to apply.
About the job
As a Laboratory Technician in Novo Nordisk, you will be working in close collaboration with Scientists and Technicians on some or all following tasks:
- Develop and establish assays and methodologies
- Help ensure that our laboratories and equipment run effectively
- Perform analysis and deliver analytical data on time
- Support projects and production sites around the world
- Formulate and validate products and methods
- Carry-out daily planning and documentation
The tasks mentioned are only some examples of what you can expect. The job description is not restricted to this. Although many of the roles will have similarities, you can expect that both the experience level and the assignments/responsibility areas will vary, depending on the team and the specific position. This is due to our teams’ various focus areas. All roles do however require that you have a positive and collaborative mind-set.
You have an education as a:
- AP Graduate in Chemical and Biotechnical Science (Laborant)
- Biomedical Laboratory Scientist (Bioanalytiker)
- Bachelor of Chemical and Biotechnical Technology and Food Technology (Professionsbachelor i laboratorieteknologi)
- Or a related discipline with relevant laboratory experience
You see solutions instead of challenges and you take initiative to implement these solutions. Additionally, we imagine that you are ambitious, have the desire to make a true difference and appreciate teamwork. Since we are working in an international environment, you need to be confident in verbal and written English. Check list when applying:
- Please write in the top of your application when you will be free to start or your notice period of your current position
- You do not need to attach a cover letter to your application, but please include a few sentences about your motivation as well as your areas of interest in your CV (Note: we accept CV's in both danish or english, so don't let that stop you from applying)
- When creating your profile, it is important that you “unlock” your profile. When your profile is “unlocked” it will state: “Profile visibility: Novo Nordisk Recruiter Worldwide”
- Please be concrete about your location interest in the prescreening questions, so that we can match you accordingly
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
December 15th 2022.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.