Interested in becoming a key player in a successful company and working with leading technology companies across the Nordic countries? With substantial prospective growth, we are now looking for Key Account Manager Representatives.
EDRMedeso has a new, dynamic management team with ambitious plans for growth. We are also a world leader in our field of new services and solutions based on the link between IoT and simulations. As Key Account Manager, you’ll get an exciting, challenging and influential position where your efforts make the difference. You’ll be working with leading technology companies across the Nordic countries with expert colleagues who may be characterized by their openness and informality.
We have an excellent reputation within the field and attach great importance to our colleagues feeling they can develop within the company. We offer extensive training and good career opportunities.
As a Key Account Manager, you’ll be selling our market-leading simulation products from ANSYS Inc. and you’ll have a strong technical team at your disposal to support you in your work. The role is a diverse one and involves a good deal of travel. Your tasks include:
- Responsibility for a selection of Key Accounts.
- Managing and developing new and existing customers.
- Ensuring top-quality, positive customer relations before, during and after completed projects
- Selling and marketing the company’s products and services.
As a Key Account Manager, it is important that you are passionate about doing business and constantly finding new solutions. You have experience from complex technical sales and find creating long-term relations easy, whether inside or outside the business. The experience and qualifications we believe to be important to your sales work are:
- Experience from complex technical sales
- Preferably a degree from a technical university
- Understanding and knowledge of product development
- Communicative, ambitious and results-focused
- Structured and able to plan and organize your own work
- Good self-awareness and inspiring confidence
Location: Copenhagen, Tampere, Sandvika, Västerås or Gothenburg.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Mark Milton, by emailing your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
We warmly welcome your application!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder