Key Account Manager – Cloud Backup
FrontSafe® is a leading data protection specialist, offering backup and restore services for Danish SMB, enterprise and government clients.
FrontSafe® is a leading data protection specialist, offering backup and restore services for Danish SMB, enterprise and government clients. Our mission is to protect our customers’ data, 24/7, from anything —cyber crime, human error, natural disasters, system corruption. If disaster strikes, we are there - at a moment’s notice - to restore everything.
Together with the FrontSafe® team, you will support this mission by managing channel sales, direct enterprise sales and partner/reseller recruitment. You will excel in a high-energy environment and have a high level of self- discipline to grow existing business and new sales for the FrontSafe® Back Up and Disaster Recovery business.
The position is based in Taastrup, however FrontSafe® allow for remote working locations/home office elsewhere in Denmark. Travelling by own car is an essential part of your job.
- Day-to-day operations of pre-sales, sales, account management and channel recruitment
- Analyze sales performance, pipeline, and other key metrics through CRM and Cloud management portals to enable business decisions and identify trends.
- Ensure retention business though pro-active Account Management and contract renewals
- Pipeline management and closing focus through the channel and direct business.
- Establish and maintain relationships with current partners and key clients
- Consistently grow the partner base through a wide portfolio of backup products.
- Liaise with the marketing department on sales campaigns and partner/customer acquisition strategies.
- Minimize churn through necessary retention activities.
- Work closely with the support, net-ops and finance teams on the service delivery and pre-sales processes.
- Regular reporting on individual sales performance, pipelines and other metrics.
Key Requirements and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ B2B sales and account management experience
- Insight into the Danish IT or Cloud Services industry and a genuine interest for technical IT sales
- Experience from IBM Spectrum Protect, Veeam and other backup solutions is an advantage
- Strong proficiency in commercial agreements and a legal framework
- Good understanding of the channel sales model and it’s dynamics
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise with a high workload
- Self-disciplined - self-starter
- Professional, confident and friendly disposition is a must
- Fluent Danish and English
- A great opportunity to develop your skills and become successful in the fast-growing Data Protection business
- A role with a high degree of independence and responsibility
- While working local you will be part of a global organization with a strong resource base
- Generous compensation plan and global benefits programs
You will be working remotely with office base in either Viby or Taastrup.
Please send us your application and resume in English as soon as possible via “Ansøg”.
We process applications on a continuous basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.