Do you want to be part of the good work-life balance characterising the Scandinavian working culture, and to work in the world’s most innovative energy production enterprise which will create a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Junior System Consultant in the Trading & Logistics Solutions department which is primarily responsible for support and development of business applications for energy trading and dispatching. You’ll perform both operational and development tasks in a team with strong team spirit and possibilities for developing your personal and professional competences. You’ll also become part of a large IT organisation with more than 500 employees.
Your key tasks will be to
- take an active role in maintaining, enhancing and customising existing applications and systems
- provide proactive support in respect of application and operational issues across the production environment
- perform problem management based on existing production issues
- work closely with the business when delivering your tasks.
Our ambition is to turn this position into a DevOps role, where the key tasks include not only support for daily operations where building up domain knowledge is vital, but also coding activities and involvement in the development cycle. We believe only this mixture can ensure full support for the trading and logistics domain.
Your competences include that you
- have good practical knowledge of VBA
- know basic SQL (with emphasis on Transact SQL, but with knowledge of PL/SQL being an advantage)
- have strong analytical skills and an innovative mindset
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- speak and write English fluently.
An ideal candidate would also have a bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, together with some experience from the financial or energy sectors.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 15 June 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Marzena Sękul, Consultant, by telephone on +48 513 463 100 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Employment will be subject to local terms and conditions.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +48 513 463 100