At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it's helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
The Zone Controller team is responsible for development, test and maintenance of core functionality for Motorola Solutions’ mission critical communication systems.
The teams are organized as small agile teams working in accordance to agile principles.
Focus for the team is to provide efficient and quality solutions for our customers using up to date tools and work methods (Linux, GIT, JIRA, VMware, …).
Would you like to boost your transformation from being a talented graduate to become a high-performing Software Engineer professional by learning from experts within your field and face a steep learning curve from day one?
As a Junior Software Engineer you have a strong desire to develop market leading products to the most demanding users in the world. You might already now have some experience as an effective software engineer and with ambition to be one of the best. It will take energy and drive to be successful and we are looking for someone who is ready to challenge our existing ways of working.
✱ We expect that you have a permanent Danish work permission ✱
- These are the characteristics of a Junior Software Engineer:
- University degree in software engineering or computer science,
- Recently graduated or with a few years of experience,
- Good knowledge of C or C++,
- Knowledge of Java scripting,
- Knowledge of real time Linux server solutions,
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies,
- Quality oriented work approach from design, implementation to validation
- Strong ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short time
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.