The way we work
You will join a Scrum team having a high degree of autonomy and trust. We have a highly innovative, dynamic and informal work environment and you will be using the newest technologies and tools (C#, .NET, WPF, DirectX, Visual Studio, TeamCity, Git and Perforce).
Together with your skilled colleagues you will develop 3D CAD software that enables dentists and lab technicians to design dental restorations in the highest achievable quality and with minimal efforts. With your insights in state of the art in computer science and programming, you will contribute to the software design, problem solving, implementation and quality control. You are involved in the whole innovation lifecycle from the idea to the market, which allows for a wide range of possibilities to apply special efforts in areas in which you wish to excel. Due to the rapid growth of our company there will be great potential for you to develop in your career as well as personally.
- Recently graduated (within three years) from computer science, programming, engineering, or equivalent
- Take ownership of your work
- You like tackling complex technical problems
- You are motivated by working in teams
- You are committed to contribute to a sustainable team culture
It is a plus if you
- Is skilled in C# and/or object-oriented programming
- Have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English
- Are interested in 3D and computational geometry
- An attractive and informal work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues
- Great potential for personal growth and career development
- The opportunity of being part of a highly innovative and disruptive organization
- A job with good work-life balance
- A great location in central Copenhagen
Read more about working at 3Shape at www.3shape.com/Corporate/Careers
Applications are accepted in either Danish or English. Please apply by clicking on "Ansøg" and uploading your motivational cover letter and resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 5261 0179