At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
The VESTA P25 team is responsible for the development, test and maintenance of a P25 public safety system solution. The member of the team embrace and practice agile development methodology.Focus for the team is to provide efficient and quality solutions for our customers using up to date tools and work methods (Linux, GIT, JIRA, Open source development and test frameworks …).
As a Junior Software Engineer you have a strong desire to develop market leading products to the most demanding users in the world. You might already have some experience as an effective software engineer and with ambition to be one of the best. It will take energy and drive to be successful and we are looking for someone who is ready to challenge our existing ways of working.
These are the characteristics of a Junior Software Engineer:
- University degree in software engineering or computer science,
- Recently graduated or with few years experience in software development,
- Knowledge of real time Linux server solutions,
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies,
- Strong ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short time,
- Quality oriented work approach from design, implementation to validation.
- Drive your own challenges to success as well as actively supporting your team in providing solutions in time and with quality,
- Good communication skills with the ability to influence solutions in the organisation.
It will be an advantage if you have knowledge of cyber security methods including secure coding.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.