3Shape is looking for a Junior Software Project Manager with a passion for agile to strengthen our License System R&D team.
This license system handles software download, licenses and monitoring of all 3Shape products worldwide. The development of this product and infrastructure is critical for our company-backbone, requiring great responsibility and dedication, and often involves many stakeholders.
You will join a team of eight highly skilled colleagues already familiar with agile development processes and developing using the latest technologies. We are co-located in Copenhagen and Kiev, and function as one team on equal terms.
With junior experience, your focus area will initially be focus on the team itself, in close cooperation with the group manager. Initially you will help facilitate planning, daily scrum and reviews, enabling that the team performs while ensuring high quality and timely deliveries. Over time you will take ownership of the planning and release process, and engage more and more with stakeholders.
Successful candidates should master the following qualifications:
- Communicate effectively with both developers and internal customers.
- Work effectively within an agile development setting.
- Structured, with a mindset of continuous improvement and quality.
- Energetic and positive mind-set, with curiosity and diligence.
- Experience working in a software development environment is a must.
- An attractive workplace with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal environment
- Many interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
- Open mindedness in a fun, professional atmosphere
- Competitive employment terms and benefits with strong focus on a good work-life balance
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 17 years
Applications will be processed continuously. When you apply for this exciting opportunity be sure to address why you believe you will make a difference in 3Shape. For further information, please contact Jan Vittrup Hansen, Group Manager.
Working at 3Shape
Become part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfil personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
Through the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a Global Company
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Employing and developing the right people is an important key to 3Shape's success. We want to be the best within our business, an ambition which has created a true fighting spirit throughout the company - with lots of commitment and courage, and a professional attitude towards business.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 3330 6533