For a financial client we are looking for several candidates who will support a Win7 to Win10 upgrade project.
The main task will be to receive computers from colleagues in the loading centers/meeting rooms.
Then they will perform standard upgrade with known process and handle them back when colleagues return to work on the following day.
In case of issues, troubleshooting with coordination with internal technical team will be required.
In some cases, this upgrade task will be supported by the team remotely.
- Knowledge about Microsoft technologies Windows 7 and 10
- Technical (IT) background
- IT Support experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Possibility to work odd hours (early or late)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about SCCM and Active Directory
Duration: 6-12 months
Work location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.