Junior Full-Stack Engineer
Valuer has developed a market leading platform for the management of innovation workflows. Since joining the Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Markets, we are fully focused on driving a successful execution of our international growth strategy.
You now have the opportunity to join our journey as we are looking to strengthen the team with a motivated and ambitious full-stack engineer. With Valuer you will work closely with highly skilled and passionate colleagues, while having a large degree of autonomy. You will be instrumental in building with us the path to our success.
Together with other Software Engineers and Data Scientists you will be responsible for the expansion of our internal toolkit. This includes but is not limited to:
- Co-design and implement client- and server-side features.
- Ensure application of basic UX principles.
- Create and maintain databases.
- Create and maintain internal and external APIs.
The main qualifications are:
- Excellent, proven knowledge of the MERN stack.
- Good knowledge of best practices in development related to security, scalability and performance.
- Basic knowledge of UX design and principles.
- Functionally good use of the English language.
How you will succeed in the role:
- You are passionate about the MERN stack and ambitious in your efforts.
- You are a firm believer in meritocratic environments where performance is king.
- You strive for personal development and excellence in your field.
- You thrive in a non-hierarchical environment where you are often expected to carve your own path.
Working for Valuer
The culture with Valuer is characterised by a flat and enabling organisation where every individual is leading, contributing and influencing our activities. We are sociable, passionate, fun-loving introverts and extroverts who believe in winning together. We put team and task over ego. We fail forward and celebrate our successes.
Privacy notice to applicants
Your privacy is your right. We will process your personal data according to the rules set out in Valuer’s data protection policy, the GDPR and the EDPB guidelines. We value the ethical use of your personal data and strive to treat your personal data to a high standard of respect for your privacy. If you are contacted by us, your data will be processed in order to take steps prior to entering into an employment contract. If you are not contacted by us, your CV and personal data will be deleted from our database immediately after the start date of the selected candidate. If your application is not successful after the interview process, we will delete your CV and personal data from our database immediately after the start date of the selected candidate.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.