On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
Based in Copenhagen Glostrup office, we are a team of skilled SW developers that develop and maintain high quality voice and data communication systems for mission/business critical communication organisations and enterprises.
We work in small agile teams focused on development of core functionalities of our products and we coordinate closely with all our colleagues from around the world to deliver the best solutions for all our customers.
In our SW development team you will help us bring a brand new products to the market, which shall be based upon Cloud technology.
- You will be assisting the different teams of developers in bringing the cloud-based application into reality.
- You will be setting up on-premise cloud solutions and building up systems in our labs.
- You will ensure the reliability and operation of our CI/CD pipelines, which ultimately shall end at our customer premises or in the cloud.
As well as being our DevOps specialist You will be also be part of our development teams working with modern technologies such as Docker, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes and cloud-based deployments.
You are a new graduate or soon a graduate with a degree and want to be part of cutting edge development of exciting new products for the most demanding users worldwide. You thrive on solving complex technical problems and are enthusiastic about learning and expanding your knowledge and skills. You are not afraid to challenge our existing ways of working.
- You are about to graduate or a recent graduate with a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields
- You know about and may even have tried virtualization and configuration management
- You prefer functional programming languages such as Elixir, Scala, Haskell, Erlang and keen to learn Elixir if you yet haven’t tried
- You have understanding of distributed systems, microservice and cloud architecture
- You know how cloud deployments and CI/CD pipelines works and you definitely want to work and learn about this.
- Excellent English communication skills
- You will be working and learn about a variety of DevOps oriented tools (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Artifactory, JFrog etc.)
- You will be working and learn about Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Openshift)
- You will work with Docker, Google Protocol Buffers, AMQP, Kubernetes, Redis
- You will work with modern development practices such as Agile and Scrum
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.