Junior Developer for Delivery Nordic
Are you passionate about developing high complexity pension solutions?
Are you passionate about making a difference and do complex challenges and development in a highly professional environment turn you on? If that is the case, Keylane might be the right place for you!
We are looking for bright minded IT developers making their way in the world - and since things are rapidly growing at Keylane, do not waste your time, read on to see if we are the perfect match for each other.
In 2017, Danish company Schantz was acquired by the Dutch software company Keylane. Together in this merger, we offer a range of solutions by developing professional SaaS standard modular software suites for the financial industry. With this platform, we deliver a modern and innovative software platform that can be used in the transformation of the international life and pension market.
At Keylane you will experience quite a few computer scientific challenges and get the opportunity to work in highly competent development teams within product and delivery. We need developers with an agile approach, ambition, and a strong drive to produce the right solutions for our customers.
Our goal is to become the European market leader within the next couple of years, and we need you on this journey!
We expect you to challenge us, and we will do our best to challenge you back. You get to work with other geeks across professions in an environment characterized by agile projects and great flexibility. The tasks are not stringently defined; together with your team you can always solve them in the way you believe is right.
However, we imagine that your tasks among others will consist of:
- Developing and redefining future IT systems for the financial sector
- Being involved in the entire development process from planning to initialization
- Analyzing several types of tasks - and carrying them out on your own
- Ensuring that the expected solution can be realized in the products and the final implementation
- Acting as sparring partner for your colleagues in agile development teams of varied sizes and compositions
You have recently graduated with a relevant computer scientific degree and you know what it takes to become among the best
in your field. Alternatively, you have a few years of experience and want to sharpen your profile further by working together with colleagues that are as passionate about the subject as you are. Although you do not have much work experience, your interest in IT development has certainly existed for many years. This interest, combined with your educational background, has made you an ambitious and sharp developer, who is also focused on the business value of the solutions you develop.
At Keylane, we seek people who master their profession, are passionate about what they do, and fit into the Keylane way of working.
Overall, we would like you to have basic experience within:
- Experience and interest in developing object oriented solutions in Java or C#. Furthermore, we work with relational data in a SQL database, modern frontends as well as mathematical modelling and statistics using GAMS and R
- You may know version control, branching and code reviews using Git, BitBucket, Jira and Crucible
- We use relevant elements from Kanban and agile development in our development process
- You already know relevant software patterns, and have general interest in the newest trends within test and development methods as well as good software craftmanship in general
- If you possess mathematical flair, this is an advantage
- You have a relevant educational background as a computer scientist, engineering or similar on master level
At Keylane we employ people who get things done. You need to be able to analyse problems, come up with creative solutions, make decisions and push on until you get the job done. We value social relationships within the team and across the different business units, so it’s important for us that you are an outgoing person who likes to participate in social events with your colleagues.
Furthermore, we think it is important that you:
- Are passionate and responsible regarding your code so you always deliver a job that you can be proud of
- Like to work in a team and value the input from your colleagues
- Understand the importance of involvement and compromise in relation to teamwork
- Are willing to fight for your convictions - and for spreading the right ideas throughout the organization
- Maintain the overview while getting your hands dirty in the code
Information and application
If you would like to learn more about Keylane, please feel free to read all about us on www.keylane.com.
Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page, where you can submit your application and CV. Please notice that applications only will be accepted through our jobsite
If you have any further questions regarding the position please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no deadline for this position - as we are making calls on a regular basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder