Klint Marketing is the fastest growing digital growth agency in Denmark. You’re a fast working and eager to learn student that has had experience with APIs, database management, structured data-sets, data scraping, and you love to play with integrations. If you’re self-taught, you’re above the rest already. We work with a variety of clients on rolling out unique solutions and tools to help clients scale their business and stay above their competitors.
- Handle common database procedures, such as scraping, identifying fields, creating queries, using automation tools.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Understanding of how to extract data from web pages using python scripts
- Experience with replication configuration, standards, and best practices in MySQL
- Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL and query statements
- Knowledge of API’s for use in integrations for a variety of tools
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
- Familiarity running queries and with other databases via Node.js and MySQL
- Knowledge of limitations in MySQL and their workarounds in contrast to other popular relational databases
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Extra Points for the Following:
- Experience using tools like iMacros, Webscraper.io, Scrapebox, Octoparse, etc
- Programming experience in building high quality software. Skills with Java, Python or Scala preferred
- Proficiency in any machine learning projects with R, Hadoop, Kafka, Spark and MPP/No SQL databases in a large scale environment
- Schema Design – working with Application/Development team
- Experience with export and import of Data to and from a database
- Coursework and/or experience developing software in the .NET Framework
- Coursework and/or experience with C#, ASP.NET Web Forms, and MVC
- Knowledge of API integration
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Joining a team of diverse, smart, young, creative and hard-working professionals
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through meetups, colleagues and other places.
- Fast Learning environment
- Opportunities for part-time and full-time hire after internship
- Fun workplace: Office inside of Talent Garden Rainmaking
- Access to startups and founders within the Danish Startup Scene
- Catered Lunch
We’re only looking for students that require credit for their school at the moment.
Please apply via this job posting and include your CV, links to previous projects, and your potential start date.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.