Join Evidence and Adoption – part of Medical Affairs
As a junior assistant, you will join the Evidence and Adoption team at our global HQ in Humlebæk 15-20 hours a week. Our team is responsible of driving the clinical agenda in Ostomy and Continence Care. Our ambition is to increase clinical buy-in to Coloplast treatment methods and products and increase the standard of care for people with intimate health care needs.
We do this by working closely with key opinion leaders (KOLs) and health care professionals (HCPs). Through these partnerships we generate evidence, build clinical validated tools, build educational tools, host educational symposia and events to change clinical practice.
We have high ambitions, and as a fully-fledged member of the team, you will contribute with your energy and expertise to help us drive some of these important initiatives.
“You can make a difference in this job. You will be involved in projects that is going to change the life of our users to the better” explains Iben Plate, Director, Evidence and Adoption
Handle a variety of tasks and collaborate with an array of partners
You will handle a wide variety of tasks, including:
- Support innovation projects with tasks such as literature searches
- Support our educational initiatives with anatomy, physiology, and epidemiology
- Provide overview of clinical guidelines
- Drive process for global attendance at third party congresses
- Map out relevant medical associations and educational events
- Support development educational material and medical approval
Strong drive and a keen eye for details
It is essential that you have the right attitude and approach to your work, regardless of your specific studies and experience. Therefore, we imagine that you are:
- Bachelor in natural sciences or health care, nurse student or similar
- Meticulous, have good time management skills
- Flexible, service minded and thrive in an environment with many different tasks
- Ready to take ownership of own tasks and have the drive to see them through
- Fluent in English
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.