Can you spare 15-20 hours a week? Why not use them to gain a foothold in an international C20 company even before you finish your degree?
This is your chance to use and build on your skills within digital communication and make a difference to people with intimate health care needs across the globe.
“What’s more, you’ll join our Global Marketing department within Chronic Care. Here, you’ll help us create content for educational purposes that enables health care professionals to give patients even better care. It’s truly a job with a great purpose – and good learning opportunities,” says Karen Louise Wengler, Head of Health Care Professional (HCP) Engagement, Innovation.
Learn from skilled colleagues in HPC Engagement
As a part of the Coloplast Global Marketing department, the HPC Engagement team counts 6 skilled colleagues. We deliver and communicate educational content to health care professionals through different engagement channels such as educational events, webinars, congresses, websites, etc. This is delivered in close collaboration with our colleagues in Marketing, Evidence & Adoption, Commercial Operations and our subsidiaries.
Our team is a great mix of project and engagement managers from a variety of backgrounds – from nurses to engineers. Together, we drive the commercial task of promoting the clinical agenda, which essentially means educating health care professionals, to ensure they find our treatment methods and future products relevant as they launch.
“Your new colleagues have a lot of experience and are ready to teach you the ropes. We enjoy an informal atmosphere where we help and look after each other, and you’ll also get to work with the rest of the creatives within Marketing,” says Karen Louise.
Support our digital communication
If you can give us approximately 15-20 hours a week, you can look forward to supporting the team on a range of tasks within digital communication.
Primarily, you will help create content for our digital offerings, especially our new website where health care professionals can gain access to a wealth of information and educational input.
Specifically, you will:
- Write short texts for the website and develop content in multiple formats across channels
- Ensure a great visual impression of content – both physical and online
- Engage with colleagues in HQ and markets to identify what content we need to create
- Be part of the approval process of content with medical specialists and Regulatory Affairs
- Ensure that the brand portal is continuously up to date with the latest assets
- Collaborate with agencies on e.g. campaigns or short reads
- Ensure that content is uploaded in the system and available in different countries
Are you studying communication or marketing?
Coloplast is a large company, so your challenge will be to know the different stakeholders – and really build an understanding of your target audience, the health care professionals. To do that, you have to be organised, curious and ready to seek knowledge or make a mistake as you navigate your ad hoc tasks. We are also hoping for some flexibility on your part – that you get things done and go that extra mile when we are busy. And of course, we will likewise make sure you have plenty of time to focus on your studies and exams. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Are currently doing a bachelor’s or master’s degree within communication or marketing
- Are interested in both the communication and commercial aspects of the job to fully support our product campaigns
- Can translate clinical knowledge and HCP insights into compelling content
- Have some knowledge on content for digital consumption
- Are a good team player who collaborates well with other teams, countries and agencies
- Have strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Are fluent in English – written and spoken
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Head of Health Care Professional (HCP) Engagement, Innovation, Karen Louise Wengler on +45 4911 3074. We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously, so do not hesitate to apply. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder