Join us! And start to impact healthcare through innovation
Through the BioMedical Design Novo Nordisk Foundation Fellowship Programme you will get the tools to solve important needs in healthcare through ou
Through the BioMedical Design Novo Nordisk Foundation Fellowship Programme you will get the tools to solve important needs in healthcare through our needs-led innovation approach.
Our goal is to inspire talents with a background in healthcare, engineering, business, IT and design to become exceptional health innovators.
Will you take on the endeavor to make life better for patients and health professionals through inventive products and services?
The fellowship programme gives you a chance to:
- Work in interdisciplinary teams
- Find sustainable solutions to critical challenges in healthcare
- Create great value for patients and healthcare professionals
- Create your own start-up or become an innovation leader.
Can you create value for future healthcare?
- You have a bachelor-degree + min. 5 years of work experience
- You have a master-degree + min. 3 years of work experience
- You have a professional background in; healthcare, life science, business administration, IT,
- engineering, design and social sciences.
Would you like to study hospital needs and develop sustainable solutions?
You need two or more of the below requirements:
- Documented experience from the health sector and/or with health innovation projects.
- Documented experience with innovation projects in other disciplines or entrepreneurial- experiences.
- To be curious about discovering concrete needs and work with them analytically and practically.
- A leave of absence from your job (if you have one) or the possibility to spend 10 months of your life getting new skills.
We empower and launch healthcare inventors to create value for future healthcare. Our goal is to inspire talents to become exceptional health innovators to work in the intersection between the health sector, universities and the life science industry.
Our offices are based in Aarhus and Copenhagen, and if you’re accepted into the programme you will have to count in travel time between our sites and to hospital wards in Denmark.
The programme is managed in collaboration by the Health Faculties at Aarhus University and University of Copenhagen.
About the programme
The BioMedical Design programme begins in September. It is full time and stipend paid. 20 seats are available with an equal distribution between Aarhus and Copenhagen.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.