Join us! And learn to impact healthcare through creativity and innovation
Do you want to expand your competences within innovation for healthcare?
Biomedical Design Novo Nordisk
As a BioMedical Design fellow, you will add meaning to your career and unfold your professional curiosity in a team with engaged and talented colleagues.
You will work in teams of 3-4 people with both STEM-backgrounds and healthcare professionals.
Through observations made in hospital departments in Denmark you will identify real needs and validate them through health data and statistics. Our experienced lecturers and mentors will train you in exploring the innovation process and eventually you can build your own start-up, or your new skills will support you in your current job.
We need curious and creative people with a background in healthcare, engineering, business, IT and design. You need to thrive with a steep learning curve and to have the motivation to succeed and create results in a collaboration with others. Our learning environment is characterized by strong social bonds and togetherness.
We’re now open for applications and deadline is 15th of March 2023.
The BioMedical Design programme begins in September. It is full time and stipend paid.
16 seats are available with an equal distribution between our Aarhus and Copenhagen offices.
All teaching is in English.
Learn more at biomedicaldesign.dk and for any questions you might have feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We imagine you having one of the following levels of experience:
- You have a bachelor-degree + min. 5 years of work experience
- You have a master-degree + min. 3 years of work experience
- You have a professional background in healthcare, life science, business administration, IT, engineering, design and/or social sciences.
You need two or more of the below requirements:
- Documented experience from the health sector and/or with health innovation projects.
- Documented experience with innovation projects in other disciplines or entrepreneurial experiences.
- To be curious about discovering concrete needs and work with them analytically and practically.
- A leave of absence from your job (if you have one) or the possibility to spend 10 months of your life getting new skills.
Our goal is to empower and launch healthcare inventors to create value for future healthcare through this continuing learning program. With a BioMedical Design background, you get the chance to work in the intersection between the health sector, universities, and the life science industry.
Our offices are based in Aarhus and Copenhagen, and if you’re accepted into the programme you will have to count in travel time between our sites and to hospital wards in Denmark.
The programme is managed in collaboration by the Health Faculties at Aarhus University and University of Copenhagen.
For further questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Learn more: www.biomedicaldesign.dk
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.